Postagens populares

quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2012

A Failed Love Story. (?)

It was winter and it was in the evening. They were sat in a park. John and Tom were silent. The situation seemed to be uncomfortable, no words coming out, no smiles, no gestures of being having a good time. All was quiet as if nothing were happening.
I came here because we must talk – Said Tom in an angry tone while looking John. “I already knew it”.  After silence was broken the scene changed. It was a mixture of sadness and anger with some remorse.
I know I did everything wrong, but I’m terribly sorry. I don’t know what to do, I just can say that I’m sorry – It was an excuse-like from John. It made de scene a little bit dramatic but, instead of being credible, it seemed like those scenes from pathetic films in which the characters forgot everything, and love wins, and they kiss each other and they re-start the whole story again looking for a happy ending.
Stop doing it again! –Tom said in an angry tone - I’m tired of being listening to all your lies. It is boring and it hurts me. I think that will be better to broke. I can’t be with you if you are going on affairs with every single man that appears on your way. I’m leaving you. That’s all. –
With those words Tom said to John that all was over. Tom stood up and went to the street to take a taxi. He left the park. John stayed there seeming lifeless, thinking about Tom. John had understood everything: All was over and there was no possibility of another chance. He stood up, and walked heading to a dark street, where his figure was lost in the darkness.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário