Postagens populares

quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

A Hard Night At The Country Side

It was late at night. I was in the country. I had gone there to spend the whole week, looking for relax from the city life. It was raining and I was all alone. I had been cooking for diner. I had cooked chicken with salad and I had drunk a cup of wine.
I had already dined and I was washing the dishes when I saw a strong shiny light coming to the house. I thought it was a truck, but time went on and the light was still on the way. It seemed to be on the way to the house when suddenly the light turned off. I decided to go up-stairs to look for the gun in the night table. I went down-stairs and moved to the living room. I was there looking through the window but there was no signal of the light when suddenly a strong light illuminated the whole house.
I ran to the entrance door and tried to open it, but I could not. I ran to the kitchen to have a chance with kitchen’s door, but I could not open it either. I went back to the living room and the door was open. I went out of the house and the light was still there. It turned off and then a kind of door from a silver ball had opened in front of my eyes and some strange figures were coming out. I turned back and started to run heading to the house. I went up-stairs and tried to keep myself save in the bedroom when something nocked the door. I was afraid. I did not want to know what the thing was in the other side of the door. The thing nocked the door once more but I did not answer. It broke into the bedroom, and there it was. A figure like the ones in the house out-door followed by two others. I was terribly scared. They went on me, and I started to shout.
When the figures were over me I had understood that there was nothing to do. The one heading the group stands In front of my while the two others went over me to catch me. When they were closer enough to me I closed my eyes and I shouted as I never had done it before. I was still shouting when I perceived that the figures had not caught me so, I opened my eyes and I realized that the whole story had been a nightmare. I was in my bed, in my flat in the city and it was near seven o’clock. I should go to work in a while and I had not slept well enough.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário